From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website redesign
Date Sun, 15 Nov 2009 07:26:23 GMT
Maddiin,

Is it possible to post a link to a screenshot of these designs? They
sound exciting but like it would take a while to get on the screen.

I think we are definitely due for a website redesign. I still think
it's got to be more about linking to content (as well as the current
technical material).

Let's keep this moving.

Chris

--