From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Debian package about to be removed
Date Mon, 02 Nov 2009 09:05:26 GMT
Hey,

I have sent a few emails through to the list before about someone
stepping up to help package CouchDB for Debian. I received an email
from Sergei Golovan today saying that he's seen nothing from the
original set of volunteers and that he's now considering removing it
from the current release of Debian. I think this would be pretty bad.

Is there anyone who's still interested in helping out here? We have an
Ubuntu package, which was taken from the Debian package, so it would
be nice if someone could co-ordinate pushing this back upstream.

Thanks,

Noah