From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Recent fixes targeted at 0.10.x
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 02:11:07 GMT
On Wed, Sep 30, 2009 at 7:01 PM, Paul Joseph Davis
<paul.joseph.davis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Chris,
>
> Do you think the uuids fix is worth a new vote?  The 040-utility.t patch
> isn't enough by itself IMO. Anyone else able to think of reasons for or
> against?

We have to vote on the release artifact, even if it is a formality.

A cursory glance at the source doesn't reveal any other raw binary
Etags, but if anyone else can look, too, it wouldn't hurt.

The uuids fix is trivial but the bug is kinda icky... it's
intermittent, so people won't understand why they are getting random
malformed header http errors only sometime.

I think I'm talking myself into a +1 on the retag.

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net