From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.10.0 release, second round
Date Thu, 08 Oct 2009 04:29:37 GMT
Hello,

I would like call a vote for the Apache CouchDB 0.10.0 release, second
round.

Changes since the last round:

   * Bug fixes for replication
   * Various etap tests now work properly

In future, all builds will automatically test for these types of error.

We encourage the whole community to download and test these release
artifacts so
that any critical issues can be resolved before the release is made.
Everyone is
free to vote on this release, so get stuck in!

We are voting on the following release artefacts:

   http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/0.10.0/

Instructions on verifying the release can be found here:

   http://people.apache.org/~nslater/dist/

These artifacts have been built from the 0.10.0 tag in Subversion:

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/tags/0.10.0/

Happy voting,

Noah