From Robert Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.10.0 release, second round
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2009 11:08:07 GMT
Sporadic failures in the stats test are fairly common on my machine,
"reduce" perhaps less often. The stats test fails often enough that
I'm pleasantly surprised when all the tests run. I believe you're
correct that the issue with stats is a race condition. I have some
time today and will take a look at it, it's been bugging me.