From Nicholas Orr <nicholas....@zxgen.net>
Subject Re: replication feedback (was Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.10.0 release)
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 01:27:22 GMT
Thanks Adam,

Hmm status page huh? let me check that out :)
Starting things up again and having a look....

Ok the status page does show stuff happening and then it stopped
updating, and just shows this

Replication	70c214: http://192.168.1.11:5984/many_docs/ ->
test	<0.136.0>	W Processed source update #18270

Is that suppose to go away as all the docs have been replicated.

Nick