From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache CouchDB 0.10.0 release, second round
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2009 21:37:58 GMT
Sorry I haven't had a chance to look at this, but I'd guess the stats
package is crashing becuase of the weird reconfigure stuff we do
during the test, and if it exceeds a crash threshold, other CouchDB
components get restarted, and if full commits is off, and then other
tests fail. So basically the bug is in our tests, not the production
code itself.

To test my hypothesis, can we disable the stats stuff for people who
have failures and see if that fixes it?

-Damien