From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website redesign
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2009 12:22:25 GMT
http://people.apache.org/~jan/couchdb.org.new/couch-classic/htdocs/

FWIW, I prefer the new look :) I'm sure there's some detail work
needed and we need to work on the content, too, but it'd be great if
we get somebody to feel responsible for the visuals. Maddiin, would
you be interested?

I'd volunteer to bring some of the pages like the road map up to date.

Cheers
Jan