From Brad Anderson <b...@sankatygroup.com>
Subject patch for offset - COUCHDB-389
Date Mon, 06 Jul 2009 15:53:40 GMT
Hola,

So I think I have the last patch [1] for work on 389. [2]  This case
addresses a couple of cases where Offset is not calculated properly, if at
all.

1.  When no results are returned from the (map, not reduce) fold, but there
are some previous docs that should count as offset.  This could be because
of the start/end keys specified.

2.  When startkey > MaxKeyInView, offset should be the total number of docs
in the db/shard.

davisp and I would like some other eyeballs on this, to see if there are any
objections to putting it into /trunk.

Cheers,
BA

[1]