From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contribute to CouchDB
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2009 18:15:09 GMT
On Thu, Jul 2, 2009 at 2:45 AM, Piotr Kaleta<piotrek.kaleta@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> After attending few lectures given by Chris and Jan at Erlang Factory in
> London I decided that it's a great opportunity for me to take part in
> CouchDB development. Can you probably tell me some easy issues from JIRA
> that I could begin with?

Very cool to have you interested. The easiest way to jump into the
Erlang codebase would be to look for smaller tickets regarding the
HTTP interface, because that's the closest to the parts you probably
understand as a user. Another way to get ideas for what needs work is
to visit the IRC room: #couchdb on irc.freenode.net

Cheers,
Chris

--
Chris Anderson