From Benoit Chesneau <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rewriting URLs
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 11:54:47 GMT
tested and worked well :)

Maybe it's better on db and global level though. On httpd level maybe
could it works on 404 not found so you won't overwrite dbname. The
same on db level ?

I'm also thinking it would be usefull to have a way to fetch rewriting
from a view . for example

match = ["<key>"],
rewrite = [{ "view": "designame/view" }]

so if value match key you retrieve values. It give some nice
possibilities like aliasing docid to a slug in doc. Something like it.
Just thinking anyway. Having _rewrite like it is help a lot already.

- benoît