From Benoit Chesneau <>
Subject proxy handler
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2009 11:35:17 GMT
Hi all,

I just commited to my couchdb repo a proxy reverse handler. It allow
people to proxy what they need in couchdb by setting destination
patch. I will mostly use it to proxy my local BOSH connection manager
but it also could be used to reverse a complete couchapp or whatever
you want. For example to reverse to
/_couchdb add this settings to your local.ini :

_couchdb = {couch_httpd_misc_handlers, handle_proxy_req,

This proxy handle redirection inside destination path root. Ex if you
have /_nymphormation -> and ->

user will be redirected to
so relative paths would work.

Current limitation :
- local path aren't handle for now in destination path but I'm working on it.
- need more tests

Source is on github :

Hope it could be usefull for someone.

- benoƮt