From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Timetable for 0.10.0
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2009 00:02:45 GMT
On Jul 3, 2009, at 7:28 PM, Chris Anderson wrote:

> Especially if we can get the replicator based on _changes, and then
> truly deprecate the update_notification process

Chandru Mullaparthi gave us a nice assist on that front today with an
update to ibrowse that lets us control the socket behavior.  As far as
I know ibrowse is the only Erlang HTTP client that does this
correctly.  One month will be more than enough time to build a
replicator based on _changes now that this piece of the puzzle is
resolved.

Adam