From Michael McDaniel <couch...@autosys.us>
Subject Re: View Performance (was Re: The 1.0 Thread)
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 21:09:36 GMT

 I currently cannot push to git but here's what to do ...

 edit erlview.erl

  * add     -define(VERSION, "unknown").
  * change  helper/2  to  helper/3
  * save file
  * erl -make

 You will need to read the README and make local.ini adjustments.
 You have already adjusted include path in Emakefile.
 Maybe use the most current couch_query_servers.erl rather than
 the old one included.  And copy the .beam files.  Should all be
 in the README.

~M

--
Michael McDaniel