From Brian Candler <B.Cand...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: View Performance (was Re: The 1.0 Thread)
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 14:38:35 GMT
For some fruit that was so low-hanging that I nearly stubbed my toe on it,
see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB-399

Of course what I'd really like is some way to profile both the Javascript
and Erlang code while a view is being computed. This one was just a lucky
guess, and I didn't really expect it to speed up as much as it did.

BTW, I am running:

$ js --version
JavaScript-C 1.7.0 2007-10-03
usage: js [-PswWxCi] [-b branchlimit] [-c stackchunksize] [-v version] [-f scriptfile] [-e
script] [-S maxstacksize] [scriptfile] [scriptarg...]

(Ubuntu stock install)

Regards,

Brian.