From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: list iterators
Date Sun, 14 Jun 2009 05:26:33 GMT
On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 3:47 AM, Benoit Chesneau<bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2009/6/4 Chris Anderson <jchris@apache.org>:
>> Once I do a little more edge case testing I'll bring it into the
>> Apache repository as a branch. I think this is clearly better than the
>> current list (head / row / tail) API. What do you think?
>>
> I prefer this way too. Will test it soon.

I'll be merging the list-iterator branch into trunk tomorrow.

The branch now throws an error when old-style lists are used with it,
which should make it clear to users what has happened when they
upgrade and old code breaks. Without the specific error message, the
error is pretty opaque to users.

We should remove this warning message for 0.11

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchrisa.net