From Nick Gerakines <n...@gerakines.net>
Subject Re: Test suite directory name (Was: Re: svn commit: r780197 - in /couchdb/trunk: Makefile.am t/ t/001-load.t t/010-file-basics.t t/011-file-headers.t t/020-btree-basics.t t/021-btree-reductions.t t/030-doc-from-json.t t/031-doc-to-json.t)
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 14:55:00 GMT
For what it's worth, that convention is being carried over from my
Perl history and the actual directory name is completely immaterial.
It should be noted that the etap library does assume that source files
and beam files exist in the src and ebin directories and they are
referenced and used when building coverage reports. Those locations
can be overridden using an environmental variable though.

# Nick Gerakines