From Kai Griffin <...@griffinbyteworks.com>
Subject Re: Windows support
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 20:09:16 GMT
I'm sorry; I hit the send button before completing my post.  I was going
to say "...and that extern-handler capability"... is a rip-snorter of a
great idea.  Its presence has definitely saved me weeks of work.  I've
made one or two tentative changes to the Erlang code locally - if I find
myself becoming more proficient/confident at it - or discover anything
other way I might be useful in helping CouchDB become more
Windows-friendly, I'll certainly jump in to help.