From Kai Griffin <...@griffinbyteworks.com>
Subject Re: Windows support
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 20:05:34 GMT
I've been using CouchDB (0.9.0) on windows for the past couple of
months.  I switched from Linux so that I could use a large amount of
legacy C++ code, re-worked into a series of little executables, which
are launched by couch's extern handler to perform certain tasks.  For my
purposes, CouchDB on windows has been operating very well, and that
extern-handler capability