From Jared Scheel <jare...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Allow overridden request methods
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 19:13:31 GMT
Darn it, still not getting this thread from the list. Well, anyways, I
don't think it's adding any API complexity, it's just an override for
the request method, it would be completely transparent. Like Mikeal
said, you just have to check it once and change the request if an
override is present. Mikeal, I didn't know Safari had that limitation
in the past, that's wild!

-Jared