From Kouhei Maeda <mkou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: We are translating CouchDB's web site in Japanese.
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 00:44:31 GMT
Hi,

2009/5/10 Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org>:
> On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 04:11:29PM +0900, Kouhei Maeda wrote:
>
>> We will translate by using po4a.
>
> Great stuff, let me know if you need any help.
>
>> But, Is the part where the right of access is necessary good when doing very?
>
> Sending in patches will be okay for now.

Thank you.

>> >  * Translators should be given commit access to the /site directory.
>> >  * Translated pages should use Apache content negotiation.
>>
>> Now, I think that it is appropriate that what we translated into
>> Japanese by the PO form is sent, and the manager reflects it.
>
> Translation is an ongoing process.
>
> Will you be able to update your translation as it is needed?
>
> The last thing we want is a translated website that is out of date.

We will translate the difference on the page newly updated.

When CouchDB Wiki,
we can notice update from notification mail of Dev-ML.

I will use the update confirmation tool like the "hatena antenna"(*)
for the update confirmation of the Web site.

(*) http://a.hatena.ne.jp/ (in japanese)
http://bit.ly/AWZFA (translated into English)

regards,
 *     Kouhei Maeda                                    *
 *     mkouhei@gmail.com                               *