From Adam Kocoloski <kocol...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Release 0.9.1
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 18:21:04 GMT
On May 13, 2009, at 2:14 PM, Chris Anderson wrote:

> On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 7:58 AM, Adam Kocoloski
> <kocolosk@apache.org> wrote:
>> Ok, my 3 commits are in the 0.9.x branch, but something went wrong
>> with the
>> property changes in the 765364->765387 and 771474->774382 merges,
>> so the
>> trunk revisions still appear in "--show-revs eligible".
>>
>> I assume there's some way to hack the repo after the fact to
>> correct these
>> merges, but if it isn't obvious already that's beyond my svn-fu.
>>

> It'll probably be easiest just to do a full checkout, I think that's
> what's required in order to get the props working correctly (at least
> following the instructions Noah came up with). Once you have that you
> can just "block" the changes that were actually merged. There's
> nothing special about blocking except that it takes them off our todo
> list.

I should've reported back to the list.  Paul suggested the following
on IRC (with working copy mirroring branches/0.9.x):

  7332  svn merge -c 765364 --record-only https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/trunk
  .
  7333  svn merge -c 771474 --record-only https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/couchdb/trunk
  .
  7336  svn ci -m "fix mergeinfo for 765364 and 771474 ports"

which cleared those revs off the todo list just fine.  Cheers, Adam