From Brian Candler <B.Cand...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: Allow overridden request methods
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 11:55:01 GMT
On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 06:45:28AM -0500, Jared Scheel wrote:
> That's a great point, DELETE does often get ignored. I like the idea
> of having a reserved property in json, but it still relies on your
> ability to push json to couchdb.

So, you want to be able to replace a PUT with a POST, in some part of the
API where the body is neither JSON nor a HTML FORM upload.

The only example I can think of is using PUT to upload an attachment, and I
thought there was already a POST multipart/form-data alternative for that.

What else have I forgotten?