From jare...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Re: Allow overridden request methods
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 20:44:14 GMT
Sorry guys, I'm really new to couchdb, but it seems like _bulk_docs is
side-stepping the issue by using something in a way it wasn't really
intended to be used. Shouldn't there be some fairly simple and decoupled
way to set the proper request method if you are limited by your client? It
seems easy to say "if your client doesn't support a request method, simply
POST the request and set the x-http-method-override header to the real
request method you want to use." This way to don't have to change anything
else in your process, you just have to add the appropriate header.

Thanks!
-Jared