From Randall Leeds <randall.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Cluster/Partition GSoC
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2009 05:46:24 GMT
On Wed, Apr 8, 2009 at 01:41, Randall Leeds <randall.leeds@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestions, Chris.
> Link is still here:
> http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/user/rleeds/couchdb_cluster
>
> I can't seem to access the edit page for the official proposal submission
> right now. I get an error.
> However, I've done some updates. At this point, I'm hoping that you or
> Damien might consider picking this up and decide to endorse it and become a
> mentor. Then it's up to the foundation and Google!

I suppose if you do decide to, a link to the proposal should probably go
here:
http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2009#couchdb-project
Proposal URL:
http://socghop.appspot.com/student_proposal/show/google/gsoc2009/rleeds/t123878289629

It's a shame I can't seem to edit the proposal right now, so maybe a link to
the document version since it's more up-to-date?