From kuganesan srijeyanthan <srijeyant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Couchdb-erlang interface
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2009 17:30:42 GMT
Hi,
Thank you for your information , i think your idea ws generating  gencalls
to erlang interface and handle from
there using gen server ok. while we are implementing like that then how can
we mange load balancing from
client side.i think that is a critical situation .  so can't we do normal
erlang message passing ?

with regards
sri.