From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: proposal draft
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2009 00:32:52 GMT

On 2 Apr 2009, at 20:26, Noah Slater wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 10:20:50PM +0400, Alexander Chekmarev wrote:
>> It's for GSoC and your name listed here as a possible mentor:
>> http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2009#couchdb-project
>
> Aha, that will be Jan signing me up for stuff without asking.
>
> No problems though, I'm just playing. Sounds good.

Yaeh sorry, I kinda assumed that after the thread went over dev@ and
I announced that I added the proposals to our and then the GSoC wiki,
that my *proposed mentors* would have had a look :)

I just listed people who I think would be a good fit for a mentor, I
didn't
mean to imply assigning anyone any work :)

Cheers
Jan