From Chris Anderson <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: I got a little carried away ...
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 02:03:08 GMT
On Wed, Mar 4, 2009 at 5:34 PM, Adam Kocoloski <adam.kocoloski@gmail.com> wrote:
> I was working through some replication tickets this week and thinking more
> and more that the replicator could benefit from being restructured along OTP
> principles.  So, I went ahead and did it.  Here's the structure I've worked
> out so far:
>
> http://github.com/kocolosk/couchdb/tree/otpify-replication

This is great news. I'll admit the replicator internals have never
been my area of expertise, but your description makes it sound like
the right direction. Robust is more important than fast at this stage
of the game, for sure.

I'm working on bringing Damien's rep_security branch up to date with
trunk, this should help with the merging. Hopefully I'll be able to
check in those changes tonight or tomorrow.

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com