From Barry Wark <barryw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 22:17:45 GMT
I don't claim to have groked CouchDB enough to know what the
priorities for GSoC projects should be, but the missing feature that
is preventing my organization from using CouchDB is the ability to
combine view results using boolean combinations (e.g. I want all the
doc ids of documents in view1 AND in view2 or all the doc ids of
documents in view1 OR view2 etc.), including temporary views.

I suspect this would be best implemented in Erlang, though perhaps the
proposal for enhancing the external view servers or better Lucene
integration is the better approach.

Barry