From Robert Dionne <dio...@dionne-associates.com>
Subject Storing Blog Posts -> The Power of B-Trees
Date Wed, 04 Mar 2009 22:53:32 GMT
The new chapters look great on a first quick once over, well done!
"The Power of B-Trees", while a very interesting section, seems to
come out of no where.  I'm wondering if it should be part of an
internals section. It just strikes as a little too much of a jump in
topic, especially given that one of the cool things about couch apps
is that anyone with minimal html/css/js skills can use it.

Just my two cents trying to wear the hat of an end-luser.

Best regards,

Bob