From Kerr Rainey <kerr.rai...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: I got a little carried away ...
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:44:43 GMT
2009/3/5 Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org>:
> /me puts on his release manager hat
>
> Delay, cut 0.9 with the patches. Making a release is non-trivial.

I thought the point of trying to get a 0.9 release out was to have a
realse of all the stuff that's been sitting in trunk for a while?
Shouldn't we just get it out.  It doesn't mean that we then need to do
another release in 2 weeks. There will always be new work that is 2
weeks away that could push back a release.  At some stage something
isn't going to make it and it will go into the next cut.

But, you know, it's not like I'm the one that has to do any work. I
just think it would be good to get a release out.

--
Kerr