From Vicente Jiménez <goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.9 release
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:01:40 GMT
I'm in favor of releasing more frequently. Having a new release this
weekend or in a few days more, it's definetly a very good idea.

For the tag, as Chris Anderson suggest, we may evaluate to tag this
release as 0.8.2 and keep all the plans (and API freeze promises) for
the 0.9 version or release it as 0.9 and change all references to the
new version target (0.10 or whatever).

Cheers.