From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 13:14:52 GMT
A little update.

On 3 Mar 2009, at 13:06, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> last year, we missed the Google Summer of Code* application
> deadline by hours (my fault). This year, applications run on
> March 9th-13th.

The ASF is already taking part and we can submit idea lists for
CouchDB under their umbrella.

See http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2009 for more
information.

We should have a list of ideas ready by March 23rd. I'll keep this
thread open for another while and then start collecting ideas that
we can vote on for Students to apply for.

Cheers
Jan