From Antony Blakey <antony.bla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: couch_gen_btree: pluggable storage / tree engines
Date Sun, 01 Feb 2009 11:18:41 GMT

On 01/02/2009, at 8:44 PM, Jan Lehnardt wrote:

> To save others from searching: http://github.com/AntonyBlakey/couchdb/tree/master

Yeah, sorry.

I think I screwed my github when the upstream switched layouts (IIRC
it was a full svn copy then moved to trunk). My git-fu is git-fucked.
I've recently locally cloned from halorgium in preparation for redoing
the filename mods. At least the external filename v1 stuff is there.

I think the patch for external erlang modules has been lost. In any
case, it's trivial, involving nothing more than changes to bin/
couchdb.tpl.in to allow a plugins directory, and add each plugin to
the erlang load path and read it's .ini file. I custom built my
plugin, so I didn't need to mod the build system.

The ruby source and subsequent discussion for the external indexer was
posted to couchdb-user on 21 December 2008 in a thread called
'couchdb' (!) started by Tim Parkin.

Antony Blakey
CTO, Linkuistics Pty Ltd
Ph: 0438 840 787

In anything at all, perfection is finally attained not when there is
no longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to
take away.
   -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery