From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.0.0 wishlist/roadmap
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 19:15:33 GMT
On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 8:52 AM, Benoit Chesneau <bchesneau@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway so the tool should be in erlang ? I take it. I would like if
> possible to not rely in http api for this one and just add a function
> that could be used in erlang shell and then call by any script.

The tool could also be written as a couchjs script, which could just
put the data to stdout. However, that would be using the HTTP api.
(couchjs could use a little work to make command-line arguments
available in the runtime, but even without changing it should be
possible to build a proof-of-concept)

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com