From "Benoit Chesneau" <bchesn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 1.0.0 wishlist/roadmap
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 16:52:38 GMT
On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 5:32 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@apache.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 05, 2008 at 05:23:36PM +0100, Benoit Chesneau wrote:
>> > You mean, written in Erlang? We don't want to add any more dependencies.
>>
>> That's excaltly why it could be in the release, not another tool /dependancy
>> to install.
>
> No, what I mean is... the current tools are written in Python so we would need
> an Erlang replacement for them. I was simply being explicit about what the
> requirements would be.
>
>> > So, patches welcome!
>> >

>> Maybe I missed the point, I thought we speak about features for 1.0. I know
>> that patches are welcome, thanks to remember me anyway.
>
> Hey, I'm just being jovial! If you really want this, you could send us a patch
> and it would easily make the next release.

I think i'm just tired to see such answer every time you speak about
features in an opensource project ;)

Anyway so the tool should be in erlang ? I take it. I would like if
possible to not rely in http api for this one and just add a function
that could be used in erlang shell and then call by any script.

- benoƮt