From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 14:19:19 GMT
Hi Johan,

welcome to CouchDB :) Security & authentication landed in trunk two
weeks ago, but we are just compiling a list of things we want to have
done for the upcoming 0.9 and the alter 1.0 release. Feel free to
contribute to the discussion and pick something to implement or fix :)
There's also the bug tracker: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COUCHDB

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Regarding Futon: We only support Firefox 3, but Safari should work,
too. Patches for other browsers are welcome :)

Cheers
Jan