From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.9.0 Release
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 14:27:01 GMT
Hi,

On 2 Dec 2008, at 20:29, Damien Katz wrote:

> I think we are just about ready for a 0.9.0 release and will be
> feature complete enough to be considered Beta.
>
> Two things I'd like before we release 0.9.0 is some replication
> testing of the new security stuff and to finally change "count" to
> "limit" in view query string arguments.

I'd like to go through the API and look for things that could be
improved. One thing that came to mind is that with `descending=true`
you need to swap startkey & endkey, which is rather confusing. Doing
the swapping behind the scenes would make it easier for the developer.
I bet there are more things that we can make nicer.

Cheers
Jan