From "Vicente Jiménez" <goo...@gmail.com>
Subject Dependencies
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 12:09:38 GMT
I have a few question about dependencies:
 * SpiderMonkey needs to be compiled thread safe?
 * OpenSSL is an optional dependency only needed if we want to use SSL
connections? (correct?)
 * svn2cl is not needed, right? From the web: This is an xsl
stylesheet for generating a classic GNU-style ChangeLog from a
subversion repository log. I think this is not needed, but I need
confirmation because it's included in Gentoo ebuild an I don't know
why.
 * libcurl for future releases 0.9 and up. Optional, mandatory?

Thanks in advance.