From "Chris Anderson" <jch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: command line test runner
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:48:44 GMT
On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 3:40 AM, Jan Lehnardt <jan@apache.org> wrote:

> Chris, this is mighty cool! :)
>
> However:
>
> Host: 127.0.0.1
> Port: 5984
> Version: 0.9.0a696059-incubating
>
> basics
> ./runner.sh: line 5: 24486 Done                    cat
> ../share/www/script/couch.js ../share/www/script/couch_tests.js test.js
>     24487 Bus error               (core dumped) | ../src/couchdb/couchjs -

Yes, this is maybe expected. I'm no build-master. I think we'll need
someone with dependency cops to take a look at why. For now, I will
add libcurl-dev to the README because it maybe that some people don't
have it installed already.

I don't know why you'd get a bus error after having compiled. I also
don't know why the code mentions kerberos. I'll try pulling that line
out and see if it still works.

I'm mostly over my head when it comes to this sort of thing, so I hope
these problems are of the sort that are easy to resolve.

Thanks for running interference on IRC, Jan!

Chris

--
Chris Anderson
http://jchris.mfdz.com