From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Graduation?
Date Fri, 10 Oct 2008 10:01:15 GMT
Hi Ted, list,

On Oct 9, 2008, at 20:12, Ted Leung wrote:

> I think that we have reached the point where we should be talking
> about graduation.   The last thing that I wanted to see was that the
> project could add a new developer and see that person integrate into
> the community, and I think that this has happened.     So I think
> that we are ready, but I wanted to give people a chance to discuss
> before I called for a vote.   So what say ye?

We are using the ASF infrastructure, we've cut  two releases,
added a committer and have a healthy community (thanks
everybody :); I think we are good to go.

I lack the experience with the ASF to compare us to other projects
that graduated. Assuming Ted has that experience and deems us
worthy, I think we are good to go.

Cheers
Jan