From Ted Leung <twle...@sauria.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Graduate CouchDB from Incubation
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 15:42:28 GMT
Actually it does.  First we committers vote that we want to
graduate.   Then we ask the Incubator PMC to approve - which means
they have to vote.   We'll also need a board resolution asking to be a
top level project - we should probably have that  before the Incubator
PMC vote.   Its pretty boilerplate though, so that won't take much
time to write, and ideally that can go to the board for the November
meeting.

Ted