From "Paul Davis" <paul.joseph.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Full Text Searching via Solr
Date Sat, 09 Aug 2008 01:53:48 GMT
I've got a preliminary implementation of FTI via Solr online at
http://github.com/davisp/couchdb

Its pretty basic, but it does index, and it does return results. It
would be crushed by any sort of large workload. I plan on adding in
optional support for a STOMP server and possibly reworking the
indexing side so that it doesn't fuck with couch.

If you pull from that repo, you'll find directions for setting up Solr
in couchdb/trunk/share/solr.

Its pretty straightforward. Obviously requires building and
configuring that version of couchdb for external server support.

It indexes views.

I'm kinda tired, so check out the code if you want to know more.

Paul