From Damien Katz <dam...@apache.org>
Subject Re: CouchDBX
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 15:48:09 GMT
I'm not sure it should be an Apache project, because we can't
distribute the binaries as Apache (which is what most people want) and
most people who are capable of building it would just use the current
build and install tools anyway.

On a related note, from the download page we should to link to a page
of externally built binaries (with disclaimers that they aren't
official Apache releases) so people can find them easily.

-Damien