From "Jacob I. Torrey" <torre...@clarkson.edu>
Subject Back in the connected world
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2008 11:50:52 GMT
Hello all,
    I had offered my assistance earlier this summer but was off for the
last 3 months. I have returned to stable computer and internet
connectivity and would love to help. I am a relatively new Erlang
developer with a few years of experience with other functional
languages. I'd love to both be able to help (doing small fixes or even
'paper
-work') and learn from CouchDB and it's team.

                               Sincerely,

                                  Jacob Torrey
                                  Clarkson '10