From "Nick Gerakines" <n...@gerakines.net>
Subject Re: CouchDB Success Stories
Date Tue, 29 Jul 2008 02:54:15 GMT
Oh I see. I've got a simple module called ipwcouchdb_janitor.erl that
contains all of the functions used to create and setup the CouchDB
store that I use. For each design document there is a function that
attempts to fetch it (to get the most recent revision) before
submitting the document. The actual views are just tuples defined in
the functions in the module.

# Nick Gerakines