From "Kevin Jackson" <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Native Erlang API - Re: CouchDB 0.9 and 1.0
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2008 14:43:57 GMT
Hi,

>> More developers would be excellent, though it's still very early days. :)

I'm a budding Erlang developer (although my apache interest is with
Ant), and I'd be interested in helping out.  At the moment I have very
little time (even for working on Ant :( ), but I do have a few Erlang
projects under my belt and I know the language well enough to start
contributing - my only problem is time commitment.

Is there an area of the code base which a n00b could get acquainted
with with minimal fuss/effort?

Kev