From Jan Lehnardt <...@apache.org>
Subject Runtime Configuration - Re: CouchDB 0.9 and 1.0
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 08:45:50 GMT
The runtime configuration is nearly complete
and just needs a bit of polishing. I'd ask if we
can merge the branch back to trunk soon to
get it more widely exposed and tested and
hopefully stable for the 0.9 release.

Since it changes the names of configuration
variables it must come with big warning signs
or a smooth migration path (that we have to
come up with, yet).

Cheers
Jan