From "José Manuel Peña" <josemanue...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB Success Stories
Date Thu, 03 Jul 2008 03:16:20 GMT
Hey Jan,

Probably, I can't say that the project i'm working is a successfull
story yet, but I'm a pretty sure that is the perfect database for it.
I'm working in an erlang-based document-workflow engine with a
couch-db inspired JSON-REST interface called erlflow.

Really this project is in a very very ultra alfa state, but i know
that this is a good aproach.

Saludos,

José Manuel Peña

--