From Damien Katz <damienk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CouchDB to do list 0.9 and 1.0
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 23:44:47 GMT
Looks like my original responses didn't make it through. Probably has
something to with the fact I was responding to my sent mail, rather
than the topic itself, because I never get my own postings in my
inbox. Not sure why.

Anyway, Jan or someone, recreate the same topic that so I can respond
to it.

-Damien